- CLEAN: It’s essential that the surface to be protected
with Permanon Supershine (Permanon) be clean. Do not
use cleaners that contain brighteners, waxes, polymers, or other
surface products that leave a residue. Permanon works best on
smooth clean surfaces.
- MIX: Mix the Permanon concentrate with water at a ratio
of ten parts water to one part Permanon. Use of distilled water
is not necessary but it will prevent spotting that could result
if your tap water has a high mineral content.
- MIST: Apply Permanon using a “fine mist” spray. Using
too much Permanon will not harm the surface; it will just be
a waste of product. Permanon can be applied to a wet or dry
- DRY: Wipe off the mist with a clean micro-fiber towel
OR just hose off and then dry. No buffing is required. Ideally
Permanon should not be allowed to dry on a surface. Spray only
as much as you can dry with a towel or rinse before the Permanon
The shelf life of Permanon concentrate is indefinite.
Do not freeze. Do not store above 125ºF. Permanon mixed with tap
water has a shelf life of three weeks. Permanon mixed with distilled
water has a shelf life of three months. We recommend mixing only
the amount that you will use in that timeframe.
Full Strength for Problem Areas
- APPLY: Using a damp sponge or cloth, apply PS Paste
over the dirty surface in a circular motion. For sensitive surfaces,
first try PS Paste in a less prominent area. For large areas
apply PS Paste with a rotary type buffer or soft brush.
- RINSE: Rinse the area thoroughly with water and a clean
Diluted to Wash Entire Aircraft
- APPLY: Mix one level teaspoon of PS Paste with two
gallons of water. The water will show little sudsing. This is
normal and desirable. Do not use too much concentrate. This
wastes product and makes rinsing more difficult. Wash surfaces
as you normally would.
- RINSE: Rinse the surface thoroughly with water.
Notes: Do not use on polycarbonate (Plexiglas is an acrylic
thermoplastic; Lexan is a polycarbonate). If not absolutely sure,
avoid using PS Paste on the clear surfaces. Do not freeze.